The user is informed of how FeelViana obtains, treats and protects the personal data sent to it through the website www.feelviana.com (hereinafter "Website"), as well as the data shared through its connection and browsing the Website (hereinafter "Navigation") and other data that may benefit FeelViana in the future, obtained through the Hosting Agreement or any other authorized route.
Obligation to provide information
The data requested in the forms accessible through the FeelViana website have mandatory fields to fulfil the stated purposes. Thus, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, these purposes cannot be met.
What are the user's personal data used for and for how long are they used by FeelViana?
According to the User's requests, the personal data obtained will be processed by FeelViana for the following purposes:
- Manage reservations, including payments (if necessary) and management of your requests and preferences;
- To manage the subscription of the Newsletter and later to send it;
- To manage your contact requests with FeelViana through the available means of communication;
- To manage tailor made commercial FeelViana communications, electronic or mail, in case the User has expressly agreed to this;
- Manage booking services, as well as the additional services provided during the stay;
- To survey and / or evaluate the quality of the services provided by FeelViana and/or the perception of its image as a company.
The data will be stored for the amount necessary or until the User requests its elimination from FeelViana’s database, opposes to this or withdraws its consent.
What are the User data handled by FeelViana?
FeelViana can handle the following categories of data, according to the request made by the User:
- Identification data: name and surnames;
- Contact details: address, mobile phone number and e-mail address;
- Personal data: date of birth, gender, nationality.
- Preferences; Geographic location data;
- Credit card details required for the payment of the reservation or as guarantee, as well as to pay the stay or the services provided during the same.
In case of registration and / or access through a third party account, FeelViana may collect and access certain information from the User profile of the corresponding social network, solely for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
What is the legitimacy of the of your data?
The processing of the data necessary requires the User’s consent.
Likewise, if the User revokes their consent to the use of personal data, this will not affect the legality of the treatments previously performed.
In order to revoke this consent, the User may contact FeelViana by means of a letter addressed to Hotel FeelViana, Rua Brás de Abreu Soares, 222, 4935-159 Viana do Castelo, or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases with the reference "Data Protection". In addition, in cases where it is necessary to treat the User's data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to perform a contractual relationship between FeelViana and the User, the treatment is legitimated as necessary for the fulfilment of these purposes.
The treatment for conducting inquiries and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by FeelViana and / or the perception of its image as a company will be carried out in accordance with the legitimate interest of the responsible person.
Who do we share the user’s data with?
- FeelViana Suppliers or the hotel operators required for the correct fulfilment of the legal obligations and/or the purposes indicated above;
- Partners and companies collaborating with FeelViana for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes and/or, if authorized, for sending commercial communications;
- Public entities, as required by the Portuguese Law
The addressees indicated in this section may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area. In the latter case, international data exchange is legitimate.
- Ensure that you are over 18 years old, if necessary, fully capable and that the data provided to FeelViana are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. The User guarantees the accuracy of all reported data and will continue to keep the information provided up to date;
- Ensure that in cases where you provide third party data, the data are accurate and the third party is informed of the content of this document. In addition, ensure that you have obtained the necessary authorization to provide the data to FeelViana;
- To take responsibility for all false or inaccurate information provided through the Website, as well as for damages, directly or indirectly, caused by this information to FeelViana or third parties.
Commercial and promotional communications
One of the purposes of collecting user data by FeelViana is to send commercial communications, by electronic and/or conventional means, with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be sent only and exclusively to the Users who have authorized. In order to make these submissions, FeelViana can analyse the data obtained to create User profiles that allow to define in more detail the products that may be of interest to you. If you wish to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from FeelViana, you can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the address email@example.com or canceling the reception through the cancellation option presented in all communications sent.
The User may send a letter addressed to Hotel FeelViana, Rua Brás de Abreu Soares, 222, 4935-159 Viana do Castelo, or an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases with the reference "Protection of data ", at any time and free of charge, to:
- To revoke the consent granted;
- Obtain confirmation as to whether FeelViana is or is not treating the User’s personal data;
- Access your personal data;
- Correct inaccurate or incomplete data;
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected;
- Obtain from FeelViana a limitation to the treatment of the data, when verifying one of the conditions foreseen in the regulation of protection of data;
- Obtain human intervention to express your point of view or challenge the decisions automated and adopted by FeelViana;
Request the portability of your data;
In addition, the User may, at any time, submit a complaint regarding the protection of his personal data to the competent authority.
FeelViana will always treat the User's data in an absolutely confidential manner, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting, for this purpose, the organizational and technical measures necessary to guarantee the security of the data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update date: January 8, 2019
This document is constantly being verified and updated, so we advise you to consult it regularly.